Hi there! I'm Jas.
I'm a product and user experience designer who also dabbles in code.
I am a User Experience Manager at Axtria — Ingenious Insights, where I combine creative, technical and business goals to build digital experiences for the healthcare industry.
I've also co-founded a few different companies and started some projects in the past: CVmill, a service that delivers professionally designed résumés; and Creative Cranes, a design agency for small businesses.
See My Résumé
More about me
I've been creating for web + mobile for around 11 years and have worked with hundreds of companies, of all shapes and sizes. I love thinking about product design, development and busines; and I'm very grateful for getting the opportunity to work on all three.
These days, much of my focus is spent thinking strategically about design systems; customer experiences; creating easy-to-use interfaces for not-so-easy problems; and occasionally coding through the night.
I live in the cool-but-quaint tricity Chandigarh with my wife Anjali and our 1 year old daughter, Kaaira.
- I lived in Australia for about 9 years, and have a special place in my heart for Sydney.
- I have a family dog, a Shaded Tri Beagle, named Milo.
- My taste in music varies from Sufi-Rock and Jazz, to Ambient and 90s Hip-hop. I'll usually pick one track and play it on loop for the entire day.
- I am a Startup Leadership Program (SLP) alumni.
- Before falling in love with design, I was planning to become a network specialist and have my M.C.S.E. and R.H.C.E. certifications to prove it.
- I'm starting to get really into hand-lettering as a way to unwind, so you may find me doodling randomness on paper.
Get in Touch
I look forward to hearing from you! ✌️